Bennett & Philp Lawyers have represented clients in the construction industry for many years. Our focus is on providing the firm's property developer and construction clients with practical advice and commercial solutions - often at times involving complex situations with multiple parties holding conflicting interests.
- construction and complex infrastructure developments;
- project delivery models;
- procurement contracts and reviews;
- financial agreements, and
- risk management strategies.
We also advise in all forms of disputes relating to construction.
We have a great deal of experience, spanning nearly 30 years, in acting for all types of clients within the construction industry, including:
- subcontractors and tradesmen;
- property developers;
- engineers, surveyors, architects, town planners and other professionals;
- banks, financiers, lending institutions and investors, and
- suppliers of building materials, goods and services to the building and construction industry.
Our construction team delivers practical solutions to achieve the best possible results for construction industry clients.
Do you have a construction industry issue? - Take advantage of our experience and contact us today on +61 7 3001 2999.