Bennett & Philp Lawyers has lengthy experience in drafting and reviewing all manner of commercial and construction contracts and agreements, including:
- Terms and conditions of trade for the supply of goods and services;
- Procurement documents and tenders;
- Consultancy and contract agreements;
- Distribution, supply and agency agreements;
- Licensing agreements, and
- Product warranties.
The success and viability of commercial construction projects evolves around the strength and interpretation of the contract documentation relating to the project. Our team develops sets of contract documents that are well-constructed and integrate into a suite of documents tailored specifically to the project and include head contracts, sub-contracts, consultancy agreements and front end design and construct contracts.
The team has significant experience in preparing large construction contracts, development contracts and large business infrastructure and service agreements. Call us on +61 7 3001 2999 to find out how more about our contract administration experience.