Expert advice is critical when you want to enforce or escape a contract. Whether written, verbal or implied contracts often have unclear terms which can cause costly disputes between the parties involved.
Contractual disputes can quickly turn into protracted, costly and unpleasant litigation. They generally do long-term damage to the relationships of all involved and add to the overall costs of the contract.
Disputes need speedy resolutions so parties can move forward. When enforcing or avoiding contractual obligations, knowing where you stand is essential. Where a contract is enforceable or its terms are uncertain our expert advice will enable you to make an informed decision on your best course of action and provide options. Our wide contractual litigation experience will ensure you get prompt and effective outcomes.
Our Commercial Litigation Team's extensive dispute resolution experience was built by acting for clients, such as:
- small and medium business;
- listed and unlisted companies;
- Councils and other Government agencies;
- national product and trade suppliers;
- engineering and other professional ancillary service companies;
- joint venturers, and
- private individuals.
We have successfully assisted our clients in dealing a broad range of contractual dispute and enforcement matters including:
- Business contracts and commercial agreements
- Mortgages, securities, guarantees and other financial instruments
- Building and construction including subcontractors charges
- Commercial, industrial and residential property, leasing and caveats
- Employment and consultancy arrangements
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Licensing and franchising
- Credit applications and terms and conditions
- Insurance contracts
- Australian Competition & Consumer Act (previously known as Trade Practices Act)
- Joint venture and development arrangements.
Early intervention and advice can help to avoid most matters needing to go to Court, for further assistance call us today on +61 7 3001 2999.