The Bennett & Philp Business & Commercial Team is highly regarded by its corporate clients for their delivery of practical legal advice and market knowledge.
The Team offers the full remit of corporate legal advice and expertise to a broad range of industries with corporate entities that include:
- public and private companies;
- governments and local authorities;
- inventors and entrepeneurs;
- high net worth individuals, and
- businesses of all sizes.
With a team-orientated, collaborative approach, the Team's collective depth of legal knowledge ensures corporate clients receive pragmatic advice for what are often complex, multi-layered legal issues.
The Corporate Team provides advice for a range of issues, including:
- corporate and commercial law;
- corporate structuring;
- shareholder and partnership agreements and disputes;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- joint ventures;
- due dilligence;
- finance, loans and securities;
- corporate governance;
- ASIC and regulatory compliance;
- information security;
- tax law, and
- corporate insolvency.
The Team focus is on developing and maintaining relationships with their corporate clients. They find this is the best way to work with clients in understanding their business and commercial goals.