Court Consent Orders

Even if you and your former partner have reached an informal agreement, it is important to get the Court to consent to it so that it becomes binding.

Such an order can be made even if the parties are not involved in a current case before the court.  In the case of marriage, it is not necessary for the parties to be divorced.

An order made by the court in the terms agreed to and drafted by the parties will have the same force and effect as an order made by the Court after a contested hearing.

To secure any informal arrangements you may have made, call us today.