As a tightly regulated profession the Health sector is subjected to frequent changes of its governing rules and regulations. Our Health Law Team understands the increasing complexities of doing business such a dynamic, highly commercial and competitive industry.
Health professionals need clear advice from lawyers who understand your profession - our dedicated Health Law Team provides excellent advice and legal services to clients across a broad range of health and allied industries and medical professions.
Our Health Law areas of expertise include:
- Business agreements;
- Contractual law;
- Business advisory;
- Business structures and restructuring;
- Sales, mergers and acquisition of businesses and practices, and
- Representations to government bodies.
Pharmacy Law expertise:
Our Health Law Team specialise in Pharmacy Law. Our personal approach and intimate knowledge of the pharmacy sector makes us well equipped to assist in:
- Applications to the ACPA (Australian Community Pharmacy Authority);
- Establishing or relocating an existing pharmacy;
- Acquisition, mergers and sales of pharmacy businesses; and
- Representations to government bodies and other statutory authorities.
Call us on +61 7 3001 2999 or make an enquiry on-line today.