Lisa is a Paralegal and an integral member of the Commercial Litigation Team.
Autonomously running debt recovery files from start to finish Lisa's work includes:
- issuing letters of demand;
- commencing court proceedings;
- enforcing court judgments;
- bankruptcy and windup applications;
- undertaking investigations;
- agency work for southern firms in relation to the recovery of debts, and
- enforcement of interstate court judgments in Queensland.
In addition to a number of smaller clients, Lisa attends to matters for a major frozen food distributor, a large national windows and doors manufacturer, a national meat distributor and a playground surfacing and recycled rubber manufacturer.
Lisa also assists the firm's estate litigation practice in a wide range of matters, including:
- Challenges to Wills;
- Beneficiary disputes;
- Executor and Administrator disputes, and
- Power of Attorney and Guardianship disputes.
Lisa's high level of client satisfaction is a direct result of her dedication in dealing with each matter with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism and ensuring the client is kept informed at all times during the course of the matter.