Nadia is a Director in our Business and Commercial team.
Nadia commenced practicing in Cairns before relocating to Brisbane, and has been a member of Bennett & Philp since 2009.
As an experienced business lawyer, Nadia Sabaini advises a range of clients, from small businesses to national and international corporations in the areas of finance, commercial and corporate transactions.
Nadia presently heads the private lender team, advising the firm’s private lender clients in the undertaking of loan transactions.
A key-note speaker and seminar presenter, Nadia provides technical advice to clients and industry peers on relevant of topics in business law such as the Personal Property Securities Act 2009.
Nadia's areas of expertise include:
- Business sales and purchases;
- Start-ups and structuring advice;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- General contract advice, including drafting terms and conditions, supply agreements and consultancy agreements;
- Finance transactions including loan preparation for private lenders and advice on personal property securities matters; and
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions, including buy-sell agreements.
Nadia speaks and writes fluent Italian and is a member of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and the Valley Chamber of Commerce in Brisbane.