Nadia is a Senior Associate in our Business and Commercial team.
An experienced property and business lawyer, Nadia advises and acts for the firm's high level clients including property developers, national corporations, owners of retail centres, Local Governments and charitable organisations. Nadia provides clients with advice on a wide range of business, commercial and property issues.
A key-note speaker and seminar presenter, Nadia provides clients and industry peers, with a range of topics that include property law, securities law and technical advice on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009.
Nadia's areas of expertise include:
- commercial property sales and purchases;
- commercial and retail leasing;
- business sales and purchases;
- finance transactions including loan documentation preparation and advice on personal property securities matters;
- general contract advice, including drafting and reviewing employment and consultancy agreements, terms and conditions for sale of goods as well as website terms and conditions;
- structuring advice, including the establishment of trusts and corporate structures, and
- corporate transactions, including share purchases and buy-sell agreements.
Taking a proactive role in community and charitable organisations, Nadia has been a strong advocate for the firm's support of Red Frogs Australia and other community organisations.