Bennett & Philp has extensive experience on all major aspects of large scale property litigation.
We have successfully:
- pursued large Supreme Court trials, arguing with other developers over who had the right to purchase large development sites under a number of contracts
- represented developers in the Supreme Court in joint venture disputes
- prosecuted claims for developers against builders who have fraudulently overcharged for building work
- defended claims brought by builders and contractors seeking to claim monies over and above the agreed contract price
- advised and represented developers in relation to attempts by off the plan purchasers to get out of their purchase contracts
- dealt with claims by the Tax Office against development companies; and
- made claims against the State of Queensland for compensation in relation to compulsory acquisition and resumption in the Lands Court.
Call us today on +61 7 3001 2999 to find out how we can help you with your property litigation case.