Bennett & Philp Lawyers assist tourism, hotel and hospitality industry owners and operators with a broad range of legal services, including:
Business and commercial:
- Business and tax structures;
- Capital raising and corporate advisory services;
- Director and shareholder agreements, and
- Hotel and venue management agreements.
Real estate transactions:
- Purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold premises;
- Due diligence and negotiation of contract terms, and
- Leasing of licensed premises.
Liquor and gaming licensing:
- New licences;
- Transfers and variations of licences;
- Extended trading hours permits, and
- Infringements, show cause notices and suspensions.
Employment and WH&S:
- Workplace "health checks";
- Contracts for employees and independent contractors;
- Workplace documentation;
- Dismissals and redundancies, and
- Workplace disputes and claims.
Intellectual property and technology advice:
- Trade marks, design and copyright rights infringement and litigation;
- Protection and misuse of confidential information;
- IP asset protection and structuring;
- information security, and
- IP employment issues.
Bankruptcy and insolvency:
- Turnarounds and restructuring;
- Voluntary administration, and
- Receivership and liquidation.
Our clients include tourism stakeholders, hoteliers, clubs, motel and caravan park operators, wineries, restauranteurs and owners of licensed venues, cafes and food service providers and suppliers.
Contact us on +61 7 3001 2999 today we can assist your tourism, hotel and hospitality industry business.