People helping people - meet the Bennett & Philp Lawyers' Wills and Estates Team.
Our Wills and Estates Team are real people with a real interest in helping people. Collectively, the team has more than 170 years' legal experience and are acknowledged as experts in a broad range of Wills and estates issues.
We advise clients from all different backgrounds, including mums and dads, nans and pops, high net worth individuals, professional executors, business owners, young adults and everyone in between.
Our team's legal expertise includes:
- Estate planning for individuals and business succession planning;
- Deceased estate administration;
- Elder law, including elder abuse, retirement villages and aged care accommodation;
- Guardianship and capacity;
- Contesting and challenging Wills
- Informal Wills;
- Trust disputes and administration, and
- Estate dispute resolution and litigation.
We believe in helping people, because we're people too.
Call us on +61 7 2001 2999, we'll be very pleased to help you.