Yuko is a member of the Commercial Litigation Team at Bennett & Philp Lawyers. She assists the firm's employment and dispute resolution practices.
With experience in employment law, Yuko's focus is on employment and the workplace and includes:
- employment terms and conditions;
- workplace policies and manuals;
- drafting and revising employment agreements, policies and procedures;
- termination and redundancy matters;
- unfair dismissal and general protection matters;
- workforce restructuring, and
- legal research and the preparation of advices relating to interpretation of employment law legislation.
In addition, Yuko provides support to the dispute resolution services the firm offers, in:
- debt recovery matters;
- issuing debt recovery proceedings, and
- general commercial litigation matters.
Yuko reads and writes Japanese fluently.